- Carry a crystal: Crystals like clear quartz, amethyst, and bloodstone help to ground and protect your aura. They block negative vibrations from impacting you and can even heal lingering hurts as well. Bloodstone especially, help to purify one’s blood and optimize your cardiovascular system. Clear quartz and amethyst provide a sense of peace while bolstering creativity. Before carrying or wearing a crystal cleanse your gem by exposing it to sunlight for a few hours or run it under clean, cold water for a few minutes. Consider wearing a crystal as a pendant necklace.
- Meditate: Visualize white light emanating from within you. Notice, but don’t fixate on your emotions so they don’t overtax your aura. Breathe in love and positivity and exhale anxieties and fears. Let the white light purify your insecurities and doubts. Meditate as often as you can.
- Smudge with salt: Salt is a purifier that converts negative vibrations into more useful energy. Buy a salt lamp to place in the corner of your room or smudge the perimeter of each room with Himalayan or pink salt.
- Practice rose petals visualization: Inhale and exhale deeply. Consider the positive attributes you wish to foster. Next, pay attention what is weighing you down. Be honest with yourself. Envision rose petals swirling around you. Allow the wind to carry away your fears and sorrow. Allow yourself to focus on the beauty of the petals around you. Stay in this breeze until you feel your burdens fully lift from your spirit.
- Eliminate toxic people: If you feel drained after hanging out with a person, it can be more than a coincidence. People can carry negative energy that transmits to those around them. This toxicity can block happiness and impact auras. In order for you to help heal your aura, you need to stop being around people that bring you down.
- Bathe with pink salt and drink sour cherry juice: The salt helps to purify your energetic field and the juice will nourish you with vitamin C or antioxidants. During your bath picture yourself healing in your favorite location or other activities that make you happy. Treat this time as mini vacation.
- Consume ginger and curcumin: These spices heal the body with anti-inflammatory properties. Give your body time to absorb the full benefits. Then make sure you take time out for physical activity for maximum benefit.
There are times when we know that something is right. We can feel it in …