- Carry a crystal: Crystals like clear quartz, amethyst, and bloodstone help to ground and protect your aura. They block negative vibrations from impacting you and can even heal lingering hurts as well. Bloodstone especially, helps to purify one’s blood and optimize your cardiovascular system.
Clear quartz and amethyst provide a sense of peace while bolstering creativity. Before carrying or wearing a crystal cleanse your gems by exposing them to sunlight for a few hours or run it under clean, cold water for a few minutes. Consider wearing a crystal as a pendant necklace.
- Meditate: Visualize white light emanating from within you. Notice, but don’t fixate on your emotions so they don’t overtax your aura. Breathe in love and positivity and exhale anxieties and fears. Let the white light purify your insecurities and doubts. Meditate as often as you can.
- Smudge with salt: Salt is a purifier that converts negative vibrations into more useful energy. Buy a salt lamp to place in the corner of your room or smudge the perimeter of each room with Himalayan or pink salt.
- Practice rose petals visualization: Inhale and exhale deeply. Consider the positive attributes you wish to foster. Next, pay attention to what is weighing you down. Be honest with yourself. Envision rose petals swirling around you. Allow the wind to carry away your fears and sorrows. Allow yourself to focus on the beauty of the petals around you. Stay in this breeze until you feel your burdens fully lift from your spirit.
- Eliminate toxic people: If you feel drained after hanging out with a person, it can be more than a coincidence. People can carry negative energy that transmits to those around them. This toxicity can block happiness and impact auras. In order for you to help heal your aura, you need to stop being around people that bring you down.
- Bathe with pink salt and drink sour cherry juice: The salt helps to purify your energetic field and the juice will nourish you with vitamin C or antioxidants. During your bath picture yourself healing in your favorite location or other activities that make you happy. Treat this time as mini vacation.
- Consume ginger and curcumin: These spices heal the body with anti-inflammatory properties. Give your body time to absorb the full benefits.
- Do physical activity. Physical activity is very important to keep your mind, body, and soul healthy. Go for a jog, go to the gym, or even just go for a walk. Do whatever it takes to get your body moving.
- Go in nature. Take time out of your day to go out into nature. Go and walk barefoot in the dirt or read a book under a tree. If you live next to the beach, walk on the sandy beach, and feel the sand between your toes. Being in nature can give you peace and can help to take away the anxiety that life brings.