Almost everyone that knows about astrology knows what their sun sign and their moon sign are. They know what sign they were born on and they know that their horoscope can be found in different places.
When you talk to an astrologer, one of the first things you will ask them is what is going on in your life. You will need to know the moon sign and the sun sign so that you can learn about who you are and about what kind of person you are.
Your sun sign is part of your inner being and your moon sign is your emotions. The rising sun sign is how you see the world.
Sun Sign and Personality
The sun sign is one way that you can look at who you are and where you can learn things that you like and how you like them. The sun sign is what your personality is, and it can help you when your life feels drained.
No matter what your sun sign is, you will see that you have different personality traits and that some of the signs have the same traits.
- Aries: has no fear and is very intense.
- Taurus: is an honest person.
- Gemini: loves to meet new people.
- Cancer: Is warm and loving.
- Leo: very playful and fun.
- Libra: A romantic person.
- Virgo: very honest and loving.
- Scorpio: Sensitive in their emotions and loyal.
- Sagittarius: loves to have adventures.
- Capricorn: Strong and powerful.
- Aquarius: Rebellious and very creative.
- Pisces: romantic and loving.
When you meet someone that has the sun sign that you share, you will see that you have many things in common. You might even wonder how someone can have the same personality as you.
Moon Sign and Emotions
The moon sign is your sign based on where the moon moves in the sky. This can be your time of birth and your emotions. This is how you react to things and how you change who you are so that you can be close to the people that you love.
The moon sign is part of your inner being and is part of the masculine and feminine parts inside of you. The sun sign will reign over you, but your moon sign will show you how you react to things and what you don’t like. The moon sign will affect each person differently and there are some signs that have the same traits:
- Aries: takes care of self.
- Taurus: Is neat and clean.
- Gemini: Communicates well and is loveable.
- Cancer: is a stead person.
- Leo: is very positive.
- Virgo: someone devoted.
- Libra: romantic person.
- Scorpio: likes to do new things and is dependable.
- Sagittarius: supports others.
- Capricorn: Pays attention to their surroundings.
- Aquarius: Very protective.
- Pisces: giving and loving.
The rising sign is part of the Eastern Horizon and is based on the day you were born. It is the side of you that you show to others. This is the style that you have, and some people believe that this sign will tell you what your purpose is in life.
The traits that you have deal with your sun sign, but your rising sign is one that will clash with the sun sign. This is the personality, and the traits can clash and sometimes the dominate personality will take control.
No matter what your rising sign is, there are some personality traits that will be in common and will be part of those that are born under that sign.
- Aries: hard working.
- Taurus: direct and energetic.
- Gemini: loyal and trustworthy.
- Cancer: Sweet and kind.
- Leo: very romantic.
- Virgo: modest and creative.
- Libra: draws people to them.
- Scorpio: Very radical when they believe in something.
- Sagittarius: fun and loving.
- Capricorn: Pushy and persistent.
- Aquarius: full of ideas.
- Pisces: Sympathetic and compassionate.
The sun, moon and rising signs are from the earth and represent who you are. When you learn to see how they work together, you will be able to see who you are and why you feel the way that you do about things. This can be a way that you can work towards your happiness.
The unique personality that you have will show people who you are and what you are all about. Using your birth chart will help you to know what the astrology psychic can reveal about you.