People have energies that are always surrounding them and sometimes when the energy is good, someone will say that they have “good vibes” around them. These people seem to have things happen to them such as meeting their soulmate when going out for dinner or winning the lottery. These are people that just seem to be lucky.
The truth is this could be someone that has a clear aura. If you believe in auras and the energy field that surrounds you, you will see that you can attract negative or positive energy to yourself.
Cleansing Your Aura
You have to understand what an aura is if you want to cleanse it. Everyone has a body, and everyone has energy that surrounds their body and everything in the physical world. The energy that surrounds your body is called the aura. This can be seen when you go into a room, and you feel either happy around someone or you feel automatically angry. This can be your aura communicating with other people’s energies.
The energy that surrounds you is full of electromagnetic movement, and this can enter your physical body. There are seven different chakras in your body that help to move with the energy that comes and goes from you, and this is where you pick up the stressors from your area around you.
If you have a lot of energy in your body, you might feel more stressed or anxious because you need to cleanse your aura and make them stronger. Just like things gather up on your furniture, like dust and dirt, your aura picks up this dust and dirt from negative energy. Cleansing your aura is an experience that can affect your body for the better.
How to Cleanse Your Aura
You can do things at home that are easy to cleanse your aura and make you stronger. Here are some things you can do even at home:
- Pranayama breathing: This is breathing in and out and holding the breath inside of your body so that the oxygen in the blood will flow. You can breathe in and out and hold it for seven seconds and then let it out for seven seconds. Do this a few times to reset your energy and cleanse your aura.
- Salts: You can take a salt bath or a shower to change the negative energy and see them wash down the drain.
- Crystals: Use crystals that are good cleansing and healing crystals to make your mind and body stronger.
- Music: Find music that is calm and soothing, and the energy of this music can get rid of the negative emotions and thoughts that you have.
What will the Results Be?
When you cleanse your aura, you will feel confident and happy. You will have joy and you will be full of peace. If you are feeling hateful or fearful, you need to clear your energy, and this can help you to be able to be around people.
Remember, whatever you put in the universe attracts that same thing to you and so if you are always putting negative things out into the universe, then you will be picking up negative things back to you.
Aura cleansing is a way that you can get rid of blocks in your life, and you can clear your mental being and feel better in your life. This can also help to get rid of inflammation in your body that is caused by the hormone cortisol which can make you gain weight and feel sluggish.
Once you let things go and you bring positive energy to your aura, your mind will be clearer, and you will feel better.
If you think about how the body is changing, you will see that being more positive can help your digestive system, immune system, musculoskeletal system and more.
How to Keep Your Aura Clean Daily
You can always cleanse your aura, but you can do daily things such as yoga to keep your aura healthy each day. When you do this, it allows good energy to come to you and allows your body to be stronger.
- You have energy in your body and when you do things that make your body stronger, you will see that your emotions are better as well.
- If you feel that you are negative or you are fearful, take a shower and play some music and try to be more positive in your life.
- You can say things that are positive such as, “I will have the best day today,” and you can choose not to let negativity come to you.
- Use only positive energy and when you do this you can sleep better at night, be happier and have a clear space so that you can be peaceful and strong.
Physical and Mental Cleansing
When you want to clear your aura, there are two things that you can do, physical things and mental things. You can do physical things like take a salt bath and you can do mental things such as meditating or setting intentions. This is something that is easy and doesn’t cost anything.
Once you set a routine to make sure you are keeping yourself in check, you will see that you will always be able to keep your aura strong and clean. If you choose to, you can take meditation classes or you can wear crystals on your body such as Black Tourmaline or Amethyst to keep your spirits and your energy high.
Sage is something that can help to cleanse yourself and your area. You can smudge your area with sage, and this can help your body and clear your area form negativity. Using a salt bath each week will help you as well.
You can also choose to go to reiki or get a massage or acupuncture as part of your energy management. Using holistic healing will help you feel lighter in your life and help you to be more positive. Say positive affirmations each day and write them down.
The best thing to do is to make sure that you are consistent with your cleansing and that you are always putting yourself first so that you can feel the best that you can feel.