Everyone has an aura, and some people can see it while others cannot. The aura is a ring of colors that surrounds you and helps you to be able to express what you are feeling. When your aura is negative, chances are that you will be negative and when it is positive you will be happy and strong.
The aura is constantly changing depending on your own mood and on things around you and when you can pick up on your aura, you will be able to see that it is forever swirling around you.
We are able to see other auras and interact with them based on our emotions and the way that we treat and act around people. Some people are able to have auras that work together while some of them clash.
Your aura is invisible unless you learn to see it and it is an energy field that has light. We have a consciousness and the way that we react to people and their emotions can cause our aura to be stronger or it can cause it to be negative and weak. When we can see other auras, we can know what that person is about.
How to See an Aura
When you look for an aura, you need to look for colors surrounding the person. Here are some colors and what they mean:
- Red-This means drama, passion, and strength.
- Yellow-fun, joy, and intelligence.
- Pink-kindness, romance, love.
- Green-calmness, healing, strength.
- Purple-creativity, enlightenment, imagination.
- Orange-positivity, fun, friendships.
- Blue-Calmness, loyalty.
Practicing Seeing Auras
There are some ways that you can practice seeing an aura and here is how:
- Find a dark place and take a magnet with you.
- Look at the darkness and look at the magnet. If you see a color around it, then it can be your aura.
- Try this for 10 minutes and then try again the next day.
- Rub your hands together.
- Hold them a few inches from your eyes.
- Focus on the energy of your hands and see the colors.
- Hold them still but then move them around.
Seeing Someone Else’s Aura:
- Find a dim room and have the person stand there.
- Relax your eyes and deep breathe.
- Wonder your gaze past your friend.
- See if you see colors around them.